Friday, June 19, 2009

A Success

The event was beautiful, albiet very stressful on my behalf!

Photos can be viewed on WireImage.com

They spelled my name wrong, but I'll hopefully have that, and several other persons names corrected in the following week.

I am absolutely exhausted! Thank you for the wonderful staff at Harrison & Shriftman, the artist Mauro Mori and video installation by Rebeca Mendez, the Minotti staff, the caterers from Tuscan Under the Sun, DJ Zeb, and all the staff, contractors and vendors! I'd say we had about 300 or so guests in and out through our doors.

Coordinating guests, contractors, and artists, zipping from one end of the showroom to the other gathering catalog materials and the price tearsheet I created for the event (amongst other things) was truly a tiring, but rewarding experience. I'll add a notch to my belt for that one!



-- Photos from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment