Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Craziness!

In preparation of our Italian company's counterparts, my employer decided to do some organizing, cleaning, and inventory the other day. Unfortunately for me, I was walking everywhere and on my feet the whole day (save 15 minutes for lunch) in boots with heels because I wasn't informed! :( My poor feet!! I'm wearing my comfy flat boots tomorrow. Lesson learned.

As for me, I hunger now. I spent my day trying to learn some Flash scrollbar actions and doing laundry. I was on a hunt for live blue crabs at the Asian supermarkets local to me, but alas! They're all sold out! One market said they may have a shipment tomorrow! We'll see.

For now, I'm about to make some Tom Yum Goong & fried eggrolls (previously frozen) made by my mama. Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment